9 Hidden Qualities of Stellar Bosses
1) They forgive… and they forget.
2) They transform company goals into the employees’ personal goals.
3) They look past the action to the emotion and motivation.
4) They support without seeking credit.
5) They make fewer public decisions – they allow those who are most qualified to make the decisions.
6) They don’t see control as a reward – they are therefore not see as someone who exercises control, but as someone who helps.
7) They allow employees to learn their own lessons – no reprimanding.
8) They let employees have the ideas – setting up circumstances that will allow employees to have the great ideas.
9) They always go home feeling they could have done better.